Pince coupante pour gaines annelées non fendues 4.5-22
Brass battery clamps
Brass battery clamps are essential equipment for all motorists, because these devices can save your day in the event of a breakdown in your car.
What are brass drum clips?
Also known as jumper cables, battery clamps refer to automotive accessories. The devices are always coated in distinct colors, in this case red and black. These colors are intended to facilitate the distinction between the different poles (negative and positive poles). Clamps are used for:
- Connect the terminals of the faulty battery with those of a battery in perfect working order
- Transfer electrical power from the healthy battery to the faulty battery in the purpose of starting a broken down vehicle
The different types of brass battery clamps
There are many models of brass battery clips according to:
- The intensity expressed in amperes JGP^ xybFep
- The voltage expressed in volts. Note that all brass battery clips are designed for a voltage between 12 and 24 V.
- The load capacity expressed in amps per hour of the RXH jumper cables ^lJn&ms
The good quality of battery clamps is essential, because these devices must have significant gripping force. Brass battery clamps perform better than pressed sheet metal clamps.
How to use brass drum clips?
The vehicle starting operation requires above all a second car with the same engine. Position the two jumper cables and connect the black clamp to the negative terminal and the red clamp to the positive terminals of each battery. Then start the recovery vehicle before contacting the broken down vehicle.It should be noted that the battery clamps must be adapted to the type of vehicle battery.